Monday, May 17, 2010

Change Will Do You Good


I have never done well with BIG change. I like certainty, but at the same time I am frustrated if I get stuck in a rut so really I don't mind the small changes, just the life changes. I become so afraid of what will happen and struggle with letting go of what is/was. So deciding to have a baby was not an instantaneous decision or an easy one. I knew it was something I wanted but I struggled with the hows and whens. It seemed so overwhelming and I was very comfortable where I was at, just Jeremy and I. I over analyzed everything and weighed out every little detail until one day I just let go ... As I write I am sitting here holding the most precious change I have ever experienced, she is beautiful, she is perfect, she is mine! I can't imagine my life without her. She is by far the best and the biggest change in my life and I couldn't be happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment